Yes, I am doing one of those annoying memes where I reflect on the past year. This meme was a bit complicated because I realized how much I forgot about the past year, things I forgot happened, and some things seem like they happened so much longer ago than within the last year.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- met Aaron Carter
- got all badges in a Pokemon game
- drank in a bar
- lost 60lbs
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
In a way. I lost 60lbs this year. I then fell off of my healthy eating and excersizing. I’m hoping to make more of a commitment this year and stick to it. 60lbs is a lot to lose and I did it over the course of 8 months broken up. If I stick to it all year, with very minimal cheat days and fall offs, I should be able to hit my goal by 2014.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope. Not that I recall.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Andrew’s father passed away in July. I also lost one of the puppies that Lily had in August.
5. What countries did you visit?
I did not leave the country.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Just like every year, the only thing I hope for is a smaller waist.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
8. What was your biggest failure?
Gaining 30lbs back. :\
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
That I bought? Probably a purse.
11. Where did most of your money go?
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Meeting Aaron Carter last March! Going to NEPA Blog Con.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
I’m definitely happier. I don’t really know what makes me say that. Things just seem better. I’m definitely thinner. That makes me proud to say it. As far as money goes, I still don’t have a stable income but I don’t want for much so there’s that.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More exercise. It was a pain in the ass then but now I look back and wish I did it because I’d already be done and over with it. I’ll probably do the same this year and December 31st of 2013, I’ll be writing the same thing. I want to try harder this year, though.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Order out
- Spending money
16. What was the best book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was really good. I was just talking about how I want to look into his other books.
17. What did you want and get?
18. What did you want and not get?
Almost nothing. I wanted to see Aaron Carter again by my friend bailed on me.
19. What kept you sane?
Andrew and my furbabies.
20. Who did you miss?